The Images of Mother
4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it.
35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I see you have made a new posting since we talked and no mention of your other bff.
lol!!! ok, i spent like 25 minutes trying to figure out how to get words in between our cruise pictures. i can't figure it out. i'm SO not cool! what are you doing up so late anyway?
you two crack me up, what are we just talking about anything on the comment page now?? amy do you need blog technical assistance? call if you need help! love love the poem. very true! talk to you both later:)
there is a new post on my blog now for your enjoyment! but it was a slow week because you were gone!
Great idea to do a blog. It's very nice to see. I'm not so good about keeping in touch, but I care about you guys and love the blog. I'll be a regular visitor.
where are you, blog you!
Yea Steve, you came to my blog! I'm so happy.
Post a Comment