Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: Monday - Friday I go to Boot Camp (a class at the gym) for an hour. Bill goes too, since October, and BFF Melanie just started coming to the same class - Very Fun.

The Bad: I've been going faithfully for a year and I'm still not very good.

The Ugly: Today I was totally awful to our instructor. I let myself get all grumpy about some things. Then when he was showing us a new exercise I told him that he kept doing it differently each time. "Which way do you want it??" I said. Oh my gosh, I was horrible! He was really nice and said that everyone would do it differently because of their own flexibility. I wanted to crawl in a hole! BFF Melanie even pulled me aside and asked if I was doing okay. Yikes! After class I apologized. I'd bring him a cupcake if I thought he'd eat it, but I think he's healthier than that. Maybe if I stopped eating so many I would do better in class. (??)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you're there...working out!

Melanie said...

i had to crack up at your "bad"..you ARE good! did you hear me stiffle a giggle when you were counting differently (and a little annoyed sounding) than the other way too fast people?? boot camp with you is never dull and i love it! i wouldn't worry about ryan too much. the way i see it, he's mean to us every day! love ya!

JenJ said...

Hi!!
OK, my blog is all cleaned up, safe and sound.... :)