okay, as i was laughing this morning at the thought of your kids in the pantry, i didn't realize you had trees down!! wow! the kids look like they are having a ton of fun!
Hey! You asked about what I served my sauce with...have you ever tried that yummy chicken & mozzarella fresh (not in the frozen area) pasta at Costco? It is so good...kids love it.
Wow! Your blog is lookin good!@ We didn't go into the pantry, woops. Good thing we didn't die, what website did you go to to find out about the warnings? I was waiting to hear the sirens...
4 comments:
Found you through Shar...small world, the internet.
You guys got it bad! My neighborhood had some downed trees & lightpoles, but our house, yard & trees were fine.
okay, as i was laughing this morning at the thought of your kids in the pantry, i didn't realize you had trees down!! wow! the kids look like they are having a ton of fun!
Hey! You asked about what I served my sauce with...have you ever tried that yummy chicken & mozzarella fresh (not in the frozen area) pasta at Costco? It is so good...kids love it.
Wow! Your blog is lookin good!@ We didn't go into the pantry, woops. Good thing we didn't die, what website did you go to to find out about the warnings? I was waiting to hear the sirens...
Post a Comment