Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baden's Sleep Study





Last year Baden had his tonsils and adenoids removed in addition to new tubes. It didn't help with his night time waking, snoring, etc. so his ENT recommended a Sleep Study. So two weeks ago he and I went to Dallas where there is a pediatric sleep specialist and spent the night. Baden was able to play video games and watch tv. He was also able to choose a stuffed animal. He was very brave the whole time even though they pasted 21 wires to him. Some of them irritated his face and that was painful. The nurse and I felt so bad for him. I had to sleep in a recliner all night, but as you can see from the pictures Baden had the worse end of the deal. Poor little guy. I let him stay home from school the next day - maybe as much for me as for him!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

oh wow! I don't know how you possibly sleep with all that attached to you! bayden is braver than me.

Sharlene Enloe said...

You are a blogging machine. I love it all.

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened with the results? I'm curious because Cody has been having weird sleep issues too. He sleep walks sometimes and wakes in a panic.

That looks awfully incomfortable...did he actually sleep that night? Kids are amazing though...they do stuff we can't!

JenJ said...

Poor Baden!
Gotta love that cool Kid!!