Last week May May was in a production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. She was Happy Dwarf. It was her biggest roll with lots of lines. Of course she was fabulous and had a wonderful time! I'm super happy to have rehearsals over. They're never convenient and very mandatory. It's her favorite thing, though, so it's totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How gorgeous is she? What a looker! All the best of you & Bill in her. I want to arrange now for her to be Cody's prom date...I know the line of boys asking her is going to be a long one, so I better put the bid in now!
I remember her dramatically reciting Peter Pan II word for word & telling you that she has a future on stage...what a little ham!
May: you look so GREAT! I wish we could have seen you! Our fun happy dwarf friend! I have loved you in all your shows...don't ever forget the little people (us) because some day I want to say, "I saw her in her first show!" Love ya!!
May is too cute! She is seriously beautiful, I would say have that girl model but then I probably wouldn't want my baby girl to model so I guess she'll just have to be an undiscovered beauty.
Post a Comment