We had our normal morning routine until 7:30 when I sent Baden off to school on his bike. This is a first for him. He rode around the corner picked up a friend, and they biked to school together. He loved it! Me, not so much. I'm a bundle of nerves. It'd be great if the school would send up a smoke signal when he gets there. Is that asking too much??
9:00 - At Jens to Visit Teach. Unfortunately, I brought the April Ensign. Ugh. I stayed for an hour, which is perfectly acceptable because she's a bestie and it was just the two of us anyway. Then the RS Presidency showed up for their monthly meeting, and I stayed a few minutes to chat with them.
[Forgot to take picture with Jen & Co. Grrr.]
10:30 - Went grocery shopping and happened to run into a couple friends. I snapped this picture of Jennifer who looks good with no make up, work out clothes, and a pony tail. (She was Miss Utah; she can't help it)3:00 - Walked down our street, around the corner, and down that street till I ran into Baden on his bike. Ahhhh, big sigh of relief. Saw my friend, Kristy, who was doing the same thing because she knew I was terrified. We chatted and our boys decided to play over at our house.
4:00 - May May brought a friend home as well.
So poor Kitty was the only one to actually do chores. She had to put all the TP away in the bathrooms.
5:00 - Off to scouts. Baden is here showing off his fine badges.
5:30 - Kitty asked if she could have a snack. I found her aproned and making her own sandwich (double fiber bread, mustard, ranch dressing, turkey, cheese).

5:30 - Kitty asked if she could have a snack. I found her aproned and making her own sandwich (double fiber bread, mustard, ranch dressing, turkey, cheese).6:00 - Back at scouts...
6:30 - Dinner. No pictures cuz it's leftovers (!).


3 comments:
Do you have good long range walkie talkies? We have a set of Motorolas that are supposed to work up to 14 miles apart. I have the same worries you do when Cody takes off on his bike so I gave him one & I keep the other on and make him radio me when he gets where he is going.
Great idea, Amy! That's ALL he wanted for his birthday (so he could leave one at his friends house). I'm so gonna copy you! Thank you! And I can't wait to tell Bill that we have another use for the expensive little buggers!
Very thorough!!! I felt like I was a part of the action!
Post a Comment