Here are our lovely tour guides, Jackie, Jean, and Roger (Jean & Roger from the now infamous Queen Victoria debacle). I doubt we missed even one Tourist Locale, which was great for May and Baden - having never been to London.
May and Baden's first priority once we met up with everyone was to ride a double decker bus with no top on it. They had been talking about this for weeks and were absolutely thrilled to death when we got on -
Apparently they were "knockered." Don't know if I'm spelling that right, but it means they were totally spent. :-)
We saw lots of fun sites -
And even caught a glimpse of the Changing of the Guard outside Buckingham Palace.
(Ooops, randomly placed photo of Cousins Jenny & Jackie. I really need to figure this blogging thing out!)
The London Eye...
May loves Big Ben so we took this picture of them together when we were about 135 meters in the air. It takes about 30 minutes to get around and the wheel doesn't stop to let you on and off - you just kind of jump! The capsules we rode in were pretty neat and the views were spectacular.
After the Eye we took a boat down the Thames.

The dreaded Tower! I could have spent hours here, but I think I'm the only one, so I'll have to do that next time.
A super huge Thanx to Granny and Grandpa for keeping Kitty entertained at the hotel while the rest of us played Tourist!

7 comments:
Your babies asleep on the double decker bus are adorable.
Can I say (again!) how gorgeous May May is? Can we start arranging a wedding here with Cody please?
What a great trip ! Love, love, love London....and londish accents OMG !! sUPER CUTE .I so wanna go there
i MISSED YOU on the blog, sooooo happy you are back to the Usa.
Cant wait to see you
love !!
I have never seen the EYE before. Pretty cool way to see everything!!!
LOVE the pics, love the tower bridge. London is so great. How fun you went to see Hairspray!!
The Tower from like Anne Bolynn tower?? amazing pictures, definatly a trip your whole family will remember. very cool! love that may loves the theater so much.
Hi Amy
It's Jenni (cousin) I'm in the process of making a blog (you gave me the idea) so you guys can keep up to date with stuff!
http://jennicodrai.blogspot.com/
Jenni, I'm so excited! Going to your blog right now!
You guys have the best vacations! It sounds amazing. I think I'm going to have to start using the word knockered. I'm so happy that you now love musicals! I have to take credit for that.
Post a Comment