Monday, August 25, 2008

It Really Happened -

The kids went back to school. Getting up was as bad as I thought it would be, but the rest of it was fine. We fell right back into our morning routine and everyone seemed happy with it. May and Baden wanted to ride the bus to school, so I didn't drive them (walk them in, say good-bye, big hugs and kisses, waves from the door...). May was concerned that I would be disappointed, but I'm handling it just fine! :-/ I got a few really great pictures while we waited for the bus, but I just noticed that our street sign was also in the pictures. So now I have one . . .



And the one of me putting Baden to work before going to school - not quite like morning chores on a farm, but at least we're trying!



Kitty was NOT happy that she didn't climb on the bus behind the kids!





Finally I got her talking about the black fingernail polish that she convinced Gabby to bring over and apply. She perked right up. The girl is a fiend for fingernail polish!

No comments: