After the meetings, we went in search of the perfect messenger bag for Baden. I think I have a major devo on my hands! I mean how does a 6 year old know that messenger bags even exist??
I'm really going to miss hanging out with them so much. Here is a conversation we just had:
Baden: "Is Daddy stronger than skin?"
Me: "Um, yeah...So am I." (Threw me in for good measure!)
May: "I heard that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body."
Me: "Really?"
May: "Yeah, so I tried to lift a water bottle with my tongue, but I couldn't so I must be wimpy."
Baden: "It's because you don't work on your balance."
May: "Balance isn't in your tongue, it's in your ears."
Baden: "You need balance."
We leave no stone unturned at the Chinn House!

1 comment:
So cute! I'm very excited that I am actually commenting before Lanie. I'm sad to see my kids going off to school soon, too. Jackson would be in trouble if he had to switch classes already. My boys were very particular about wanting a sling backpack. Nothing else would do, so I understand.
Post a Comment