If you read Breaking Dawn, then you may enjoy these quotes. If you haven't finished it, then you might not want to read any further:
1. "Why am I covered in feathers?" -Bella
2. "And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays." -William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Nights Dream
3. He smiled the kind of smile that would have stopped my heart if it were still beating. (Bella)
4. Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."
5. "I guess my brain will never work right. At least I'm pretty." -Bella
6. Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice quotes! Your kids are too cute - Tell Kat that Darren says hello lol. Have either of you guys got msn messenger?
"I gotta say it Bells. You're a freak show."--Jacob
"Huh. I can see what everyone's been going on about. You stink, Jacob."-Bella
Two fab quotes, Lanie!
It brought such great memories back to read your and Lanie's quotes. I wish I was still reading it!
Post a Comment