Monday, June 9, 2008

Annual Girls Trip

I'm here in Arizona with BFF Sharlene & BFF Melanie. We've stayed at a hotel near the airport in Tuscon before we leave for Mirval in a couple hours. We feel like we're in an episode of The Simple Life. It's been very strange to say the least. Much more to come, but wanted to let ya'll know that I'll be gone for a few days. Luvs!

PS: Cousin Jim, go read Melanies blog and make comments. She wants to be your friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...jealous! No fair, you get back from a vacation & are aleady off again.

Tell Shar hello for me! You are a pooter for getting to see her and have fun while I sit here in Texas.

JenJ said...

Hi Amy!
I looked for your comment you talked about and did not see one. AND I was fully expecting to see some major posting over here at The Melting Pot.....

BTW, not liking that we can't even finish our sentences. Wanna go to lunch? I leave Thursday. Let me know a day and I will get a sitter.