



Well we've been home for a couple days now and I think I've recovered from vacation. We had such a great time. Bill and I went with my sister, Gabby, and also Bill's cousin, Jim. No they are not a couple, although many times throughout the cruise Jim and I were asked if we were newlyweds. Apparently there were a few newlyweds on the ship and we somehow fit the mold.
The night before we boarded the ship we stayed in a very cool hotel in Rome. While at dinner we decided to play "When in Rome, do as the Romans Do." Whoever could say that in context the most before leaving Rome would win the game. I'm sure you're wondering who won, and that's the only reason I would mention that it was me who was triumphant.
So we ate dinner outside and walked around for a while. The next day we had a private tour of the city. Our tour guide was very serious about Rome and didn't appreciate my religious question or Gabby's question about McDonald's having pizza - yes, I'm serious. Okay, so we saw the sights, ate "the worlds best gelato," (according to our guide) and here are a few fun pictures ... (well, at least they should be under the writing, but I'm not great at this blogging thing)

5 comments:
Amy!!!
Fun! You look beautiful! Bill looks great! NOT seeing the newly wed thing, but still loving the pics. Gabi looks so happy. What a trip! It reminds me, I was at a birthday party and they served chocolate cake. I don't usually eat chocolate cake but you know, when in Rome.....
So glad you guys are back! Your pictures are so fun, and it looks like you had a cool crew to go with. what an amazing trip!
Yeah! I love the pictures, it looks like so much fun! I agree with Jenn, not really seeing the newlywed thing...
I love the fountain picture. It reminds me of the song "Three Coins In The Fountain". I saw that fountain in a movie with Ann Margaret called "The Pleasure Seekers". Anyway, I am assuming it was the same fountain. The movie was shot in Rome. What an amazing vacation.
Jen...ugh! But seriously, you made me laugh. And maybe I'll post some pics of the newlyweds.
Post a Comment