And it feels so gooood.
Meet Jonathyn - the best hair stylist in the world and honorary BFF. He is such a fabulous guy and I'm so lucky and excited to have him back in my life again! Two years ago Jonathyn moved to a land far far away. The day I found out he was moving I cried. I was so sad to not be able to hang out with him anymore. It was miserable; like a break up (no laughing, this is serious drama!). Well, he's in town again and we're back together like two long lost loves. I'm so happy!!! I saw him today and I think we made Loren (my colorist) gag cuz we were so sticky sweet. I can't help it - he's fabulous, fun, and an absolute gem.

4 comments:
Do tell where he cuts hair.........
I meant to tell you today that your color looked good. Are you going to step tomorrow?
is he back for good?? so happy for you!
I wish I had a Jonathan in my life!
Post a Comment