Monday, July 7, 2008

Krazy Kitty

Bill took May and Baden camping in Big Bear with my brother, niece, and nephew. I'm sure they are having a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it on Friday. Kitty and I were left at home, but have been having a lot of fun. It's really nice to have so much one on one time together. Every morning she asks me, "Gym or Church?" On Saturday we didn't do either and she found that very funny. This morning I wanted to lie in bed a little longer and didn't get up right away. I heard her come downstairs and then saw her check to see if I was awake (I was not) then she went straight to the forbidden construction zone to see what she could see. I found her 5 minutes later with my jewelry strung out all over the floor. She says, "Me not naughty." I see. Never a dull moment. Here's a video from yesterday when Aunt Gabby was over...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

the olympics in her future??

Sharlene Enloe said...

I'm so jealous of Kat's gorgeous hair. You can totally see it in her gymnastic debut.