Thursday, May 15, 2008

Three for Thursday

1. Kitty - Driving home from Kat's preschool today I turned on the Curious George soundtrack for us to listen to. When the second song came on this is the conversation we had, (oh yeah, and remember she's TWO! At least until tomorrow):

Kat: No, not that one.

Me: Okay (then I hit the button for the next song.)

Kat: No likey! Daddy's music.

Me: What does Daddy know about music??

Kat: I like Daddy's music!!

No fair. Where have I gone wrong??

2. May May - At church on Sunday the kids were given a sheet of paper to fill in the blanks about their mothers. Here are May's answers:

My Mom is 39 years old.
The color of my Mom's hair is ... brown (dark brown).
My Mom's shoe size is ... 1,000,009,108,111.
My Mom likes to ... play on Webkinz. (that's suppose to be our little secret!)
My Mom is happy when ... I hug her.
I think my Mom would like to go to ... the future.
The funniest thing I ever saw my Mom do was ... burp. (total fabrication)
My Mom's favorite food is ... spaghetti. (absolutely true!)
My Mom does not like to eat ... grass.
My Mom's favorite color is ... pink.
The thing I hear my Mom say the most is ... I love you. (this is good, cuz the next answer hurts)
I wish my Mom would not ... yell. (ouch)
I like it when my Mom ... hugs me.
If I could give my Mom anything, I would give her ... a buffet with ice sculpshers, her favorite foods, and it was open 24 hours a day. It would be called the Amy Buffet.

3. Baden - Same deal:

My Mom is 23 years old. (I likey that!)
The color of my Mom's hair is ... dark brown.
My Mom's shoe size is ... 15. (okay)
My Mom likes to ... eat.
My Mom is happy when ... she eats. (I guess I like me some food!)
I think my Mom would like to go to ... the movies.
The funniest thing I ever saw my Mom do was ... shake her booty. (boys!)
My Mom's favorite food is ... wheat bread.
My Mom does not like to eat ... people. (clearly the child knows me well.)
My Mom's favorite color is ... pink.
The thing I hear my Mom say the most is ... get dressed.
I wish my Mom would not ... tell me to clean up my clothes.
I like it when my Mom ... goes to the bathroom. (now he's gone too far!)
If I could give my Mom anything, I would give her ... everything. (ahhh, so sweet)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely wonderful!!! Love it...it had me laughing out loud & that is such a good thing. Oh, kids...aren't they God's greatest inventions? Your kids are a crack up!

And, I am SO glad to find out I am not the only Mom that yells (and feels horrible about it). Also glad to hear that you're not eating people.

Ummm, about the grass comment? I know your hippie past...does that include magical brownies? he he...just kidding!

Happy Birthday to Kat! Enjoy the day.

Melanie said...

this was so great!! don't you love to hear the first things on the tip of their brain?? i agree with amy, i'm glad you are not eating people...don't feel too bad about the yelling comment...they did one of these in our ward a few years ago and when asked, my mom likes to...hannah said, "sit around."

your kids are fun and imaginitive! i would like to go to the future too, wanna go together??

Anonymous said...

I think my neighbors heard me laughting!

Baden telling that he heard you say "Get dressed" the most...PRICELESS!

Sharlene Enloe said...

Okay- I was laughing so hard while I was reading that whole post. Your kids are so funny. I'm frightened to think what my kids would say about me.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Come back, I want more blogging, no more fun for you, you must stay home and blog.

Luana said...

Hi Amy,
It is Luana Byington. I don't know if you remember me. Evan and I were in your ward from April 2006 to February 2007. I was just surfing some blogs and found you. I get so excited when I find someone I know. It was fun looking at your blog. I will check in every now and then.