First: Yippy, I'm home from vacation!
Next: A Conversation...
May: Mommy, were you poor when you were a kid?
Me: Yes.
May: Why?
Me: Because Grandma didn't care much about money.
May: Do you care about money?
Me: I care more about my family, but yes I like money.
Kat: I like money, too!!!
Just thought that Kitty's comment was funny and totally fits her personality! I'll put up some pictures of our trip soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just got your comments on my post and when I saw Amy C I was so happy that you were back from your trip! I miss you, we need to get together asap. And we should do it at the gym because I like totally just joined today! :)
How was your trip?? I need pictures. And in regards to Kitty's comment, very funny, and I too like money too. It can't buy you love but it can you a diamond ring, oh wait that's a lyric from the beatles, I knew I liked them on many levels.
too funny!! love that kat girl:) soooooo glad you are back!
Welcome home!!
Is it fun to go away for like a MONTH so we all have to pine away here without you? :)
May's questions are priceless.
Post a Comment