Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday



I so should not be doing this right now because I have to prepare a lesson for church, but everyone needs a break right?? Okay, this is my first installment of "Flashback Friday." I thought of it while I was looking for some photos I want to use for my previously mentioned lesson and I ran across this picture of Kat. She had put an entire jar of Vasiline in her hair. I took the picture after we had washed it 11 times! The washing only helped us get the chunks out. Dreadful! I ended up using a mixture of baking soda and liquid dish soap. I left it on her hair for an hour. It totally worked. The next picture is how she looked the next day. Beautiful. December, 2006

2 comments:

Melanie said...

love-it! as one who in their youth PUT vasoline in my brother's hair, I know how hard it is to get out because my mom has retold the story over and over to whoever will listen how horrifying it was! can't believe how calm and lovely the next photo looks! you never would have known...

Amy C said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious you naughty girl!