

Which is Worse??
#1: The Sitch: Last night Bill put on a DVD he just received from Netflix (a tv show from Britain, MI5, something like that). The opening scene ran on and on and on without any changes, just some bad guy receiving bad guy instructions through a headset while he creeped around a darkened office building and rifled through paperwork, snapping pictures. Nothing seemed to change throughout the scene for like 10 minutes! Bill was saying, "This is so lame...What a weird show...How does it hold anyones interest??"
The Truth: After 10 minutes (and I'm being generous!) Bill realized that the DVD was stuck and kept replaying the same 45 second scene over and over and over... (pardon me while I LOL).
The Excuse: Bill: "I was working on my laptop at the time and was therefore distracted." And he had spent the entire day at (MBA) school, which uses up the mind - that's my attempt to explain the ditsy, being the supportive wife that I am.
#2: The Sitch: Yesterday Baden had a get-to-know-you 1st grade class party at my friends house. She had a whole big carnival going on; lots of fun. Well, I had a hair appointment (with Lovely Jonathyn) and would have to be late, so I dropped off my contributions early, May walked Baden over at party time, and I showed up with fab hair about an hour late.
The Truth: Upon arrival I found May May working the ticket booth and stood talking to her. A little girl walked up to me and said, "Where do you get your hair done?" Me: "Oh you're so sweet! I go to Glen Alan." 1st Grader: "No, I mean where do I get the purple in my hair??" Through my tear filled laughter-eyes I noticed purple headed kids running around.
The Excuse: Um, I've been distracted lately?? Okay, and I really did wonder why she would ask me that. OH, and I dye my hair darker and I'm actually a natural blond. And really, I'm just crazy . . .
Which is Worse, #1 or #2?? You may cast your vote (by clicking the word "comments" just below)!

5 comments:
you are so crazy! LOL! I vote that you are way crazyer!
now you know I'm a fan of Bill's but I say his mess up was way worse. your hair DOES look fabulous, so why wouldn't you think someone wanted to know??? Unless you are a sleep deprived nursing mother you can't get away with not realizing your movie has been skipping for 10 min! sorry bill!!
Yeah, have to say, also being a Bill fan, his is SO much worse, I have never heard of anything like it before! :) Amy, people do yours all the time...though I don't know how many FIRST graders actually ask about new hair.......Still, you had hair on the brain.
What cool friend is this that had a carnival??!!! We obviously don't know this person well enough!
I think bills is worse. I for sure would have done the same thing if I thought I was looking really hot! It took me a minute to figure out what "the sitch" meant. Maybe I'm the worst.
I think Amy's is much worse
Post a Comment