The Friend Edition
#1) Meet Marina. We have been besties since we were 21 and have gone through many-a-life changing events together. She's seen me do all those dumb things that I'd like to pretend didn't happen. She knew me "when" and still likes me! Love you, Leena!
#2) This is BFF Sharlene! She inspires the lazy part of me to Get Movin'! She was my first friend when I moved to Texas and my life vest when I needed her in Spokane. She steps in and does for me what I can't do for myself. Love you, Shar!
#3) Let me introduce you to Melanie. Every Thursday night, for the last 9 years, we've got together to watch Survivor. Yes, that show is still on and yes people still watch it. Melanie holds my hand through life and would step into the dark to save me. Luv you, Lanie!
2 comments:
Man I am loving this, I am making the blog all over the place! I knew the instant we met at book club almost 10 years ago that you were going to be my very special friend. Love you sister!(and see you in a few!)
I think this is my favorite post ever!!! You are the best! I love you!
Post a Comment